||What to Expect When You're Expecting
Heidi Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg, Sandee E. Hathaway, Sandee Hathaway
Format: Paperback, 624pp
Pub. Date: April 2002
Publisher: Workman Publishing Company, Inc.
What to Expect When You're Expecting,
FROM THE PUBLISHER
Introducing a completely Revised & Updated Third Edition of America's
bestselling pregnancy book, What To Expect When You'Re Expecting. Two years in
the making, it's a total revision and update.
Responding to the many queries and letters received from readers, What To
Expect When You'Re Expecting, 3Rd Edition address health and medical questions
as well as lifestyle concerns.
Incorporating the most recent developments in medicine, the book contains both
the most accurate information available, and the most reader-friendly. What To
Expect When You'Re Expecting provides expectant parents with a wealth of
information on month-by-month development, making love during pregnancy,
preparing for labor and delivery, and breastfeeding and bonding afterward.
The 3rd Edition also includes:
- More information on working while pregnant
- More in-depth coverage of complementary and alternative birthing
- An expanded chapter for fathers
- More information on how pregnancy affects your lifestyle
- Greater attention is paid to pre-conception, alternative families, second
pregnancies, and HMO'S
- A completely new look at the Best-Odds diet, which is better suited to the
needs of busier women with less time.